Men's Long Sleeve Rash Guard - "Cannonball King" Navy Blue
There aren't many other colors more classic than Navy, perfect for pairing with nearly any SwimZip design.
Our men’s long sleeve zipper rash guard is perfect for a day out around the beach, by the pool or at the lake to provide extra sun protection for your chest, arms and shoulders! Quick drying and comfy, it’s perfect for in and out of the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes to keep sleeves in place while swimming
Works very well, and dries quickly. Even out of the pool or ocean it kept me cooler as the water evaporated from the fabric. A slightly taller collar would assist as the current collar seems to flatten out once wet and with movement. I ordered a size larger as I do not like a paint job fit. The garment was not to big and fit loose and was easy to get in and out of even wet.
Fantastic!. Everything that I had hoped for. Thank you Swimzip.
I have been wearing the Coolibar swin shirt for over a decade. They are expensive and the zippers are less than third rate. I have two $85 shirts that are useless because both the zippers have fallen apart. I was even willing to buy another but they now no longer have a full zipper shirt available
I went online and found SwimZip.
I ordered a full zipper, long sleeve swim shirt. The shirt arrived in a couple of days. I wore it the first day and now every day since I go the pool.
I love it. It is very comfortable. The zipper is terrific. And the price was one/third the price of the Coolibar shirt. I am a fan.
It was a great comfortable loose fit. I'm a plus size 3 and it fit not to tight or to big.
You’d think long sleeve zippered rash tops would be easy to find in Australia but they’re rare as rocking horse poop. This one is perfect.