Men's Long Sleeve Rash Guard | “Navy”
There aren't many other colors more classic than Navy, perfect for pairing with nearly any SwimZip design.
Our men’s long sleeve zipper rash guard is perfect for a day out around the beach, by the pool or at the lake to provide extra sun protection for your chest, arms and shoulders! Quick drying and comfy, it’s perfect for in and out of the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-rubbing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes to keep sleeves in place while swimming
This is a quality zip shirt and my husband uses it swimming and for a sun shirt. I really like it and bought a small white one in the men's. It is a little large on me but I like it and would love if a women's version was added. It holds up very well since I have washed and worn the same item many times that I bought at least 3 years ago. On a wish list I would include the same item in a more light weight material since I love to use it as a regular zip sun shirt on hot days to avoid using sunscreen constantly. I bought one from a very expensive (four times the price) brand and after one summer season it was worn looking. Great item would love more options!
Nice and confortable
Fits true to size while also being a little snug in the way you expect a rash guard to be - if you're looking to wear it over something, for example, might want to size up? But comfortable, super quick to dry, and easy to get on and off. All I needed!
Works very well, and dries quickly. Even out of the pool or ocean it kept me cooler as the water evaporated from the fabric. A slightly taller collar would assist as the current collar seems to flatten out once wet and with movement. I ordered a size larger as I do not like a paint job fit. The garment was not to big and fit loose and was easy to get in and out of even wet.
Fantastic!. Everything that I had hoped for. Thank you Swimzip.