Women's Long Sleeve Rash Guard with Pockets | "Palm Leaf"
Our fan favorite Palm Leaf pattern features varying degrees of green set on a white background.
This women's long sleeve rash guard shirt is the perfect thing to wear for the pool, an outdoor hike or running errands. With a relaxed, easy fit it's the perfect thing to keep you cool and covered every day! It features front pockets with zipper closures, thumb holes, zipper guard at the front zipper to reduce rubbing/irritation, and loads more details to make it your favorite go-to rash guard.
Our women’s long sleeve zipper rash guard looks great and gives easy all day sun protection both in and out of the water.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Full length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Thumb holes
- Zip closure pockets on either side
Overall, I really like this rash guard. I’m 5’3 and 110 pounds with a small athletic build and size XS fits pretty much perfectly. I love the nice zippers including on the pockets (which are generously sized) and the thumb holes to keep the sleeves down and protect the backs of your hands from the sun. The only thing (at least in shade black) is that the sleeves are about an inch too short. There are extra stitches on the thumbholes that I released which helped slightly with the sleeve issue, but they just need to be a little longer especially as this seems to be an issue with a lot of people with most rash guards. Other than that, I love the sleek look and fit, and hope it’ll last me years to come!
I have pretty fair skin and seen to get at least one bad sunburn each year. I spent over an hour on the beach with this on and had no burns. Even better, it was light weight and comfortable. In 90 degree weather, I felt as comfortable as if I was in a tank top.
This is the best swim shirt out there.
I have always been a fan of zippered rashguards. This one is beautiful and somewhat thicker than the usual ones which I appreciate.
Really pleased with this top. Great fabric, cut & using a ton less sunscreen! Pattern & color are great too! Pockets are so functional too.