Sunsuit - Long Sleeve Romper Swimsuit - " July 4th Fun"
Get your little ready for some sun-safe Fourth of July fun in this Stars and Stripes sunsuit perfect to celebrate Independence Day!
Our one-piece long sleeve sunsuit with SPF 50+ UV sun protection is perfect for a day in the summer sun no matter where you are - at the beach, lake or the pool.
Looking for the easiest way to keep your little one protected? Our infant and toddler long sleeve sunsuit is full of features to make fun-in-the-sun a breeze.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Nearly full coverage with long sleeves and ankle-length legs for most kids
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your toddler to zip up themselves
We bought two swimzips, the crabby pants and 4th of July, and they were both perfect for our 5 month old. He was still too young to put sunscreen on so these were the perfect solution for our family trip to the beach! They kept him protected the whole weekend- so easy and super cute!