Boys Long Sleeve Zipper Rash Guard and Swim Trunk Set | "Geo Wave"
Look no further, we have the perfect long sleeve rash guard set!
This UPF 50+ sun protective combo will make days having fun in the sun so much easier!
This set includes both comfy trunks and a super easy to get on and off, full zip long sleeve swim shirt. No more sunscreen battles because everywhere that’s covered by SwimZip is protected from the sun’s harmful rays!
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Rash Guard: Nylon/Spandex
- Swim Trunk: Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Elastic waistband and adjustable tie waist drawstring closure for flexible sizing
- Two side pockets and one back patch pocket, perfect for all the sea treasures
- Eyelets at the center back waist and back pocket to avoid air buildup when cannonballing
- Soft mesh liner for extra security and comfort
4yo in 4T loves it! He’s 38lbs and 40” tall. 6mo is 27”, 22lbs in 12-18mo (big boy)
My 2.5yo fits perfectly into this suit. We got a 3T, which fits him great with room to grow. Bought a matching one for his dad. Made out of quality material, def will buy here again.
I love this swim set for my smaller-statured 6 year old! He was comfortable and had no issues. I especially like the true drawstring on the shorts so I can tighten the waistband as needed.
I purchased 3 swim sets in preparation for my son's first time at summer camp specificially because of the 50+ SPF and the zip up rash guards. I wanted him to be able to change himself at camp. He has so far worn these to swim class and loved them! They are soft and strong and have not faded in the chlorine pool. Summer camp starts tomorrow. Wish us luck.
I have a 34 lb two year old and he needed the 3T. Sleeves are too long but I didn’t want the shirt as tight as the 2T was. The 3T shorts fit him as well. Love the colors and love that the shorts aren’t so long that they cover his knees and make it difficult to walk-Especially in the baby pool.