Girls Short Sleeve Rash Guard Swimsuit Set (2 Piece) - "Ruffle Me Pretty" Pink
All the ruffles! Ruffles everywhere on everything!
This Ruffle Me Pretty short sleeve two-piece bikini swimsuit set is the perfect way to let her dance and jump through the sprinklers in princess style.
Let her play all day in the sun while you relax knowing she is protected from the sun’s harmful rays in super cute UPF 50+ UV coverage.
- Made of the highest-rated, most comfortable UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- Blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch for extra freedom of movement
- Quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Flat seams help to reduce rubbing
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Cute ruffle detail at waist of swim bottoms
- Full-length zipper for easy-on and easy-off
- Neck collar for extra sun protection
- Zipper garage for no-chaffing on the chin
- Zipper guard behind zipper protects skin from a hot zipper and from rubbing
- Tagless neck and waist for anti-inch comfort
- Big zipper pull makes it super easy for your little one to zip up themselves
- Bottoms are lined
Bought this for the weekly swim lessons with my little granddaughter. The zipper makes it so much easier to get off her once we are out of the pool than trying to pull something over her head. She has to wear a permanent swim diaper in the water. I wish this suit had an optional swim diaper that matched. I had to purchase an additional bottom to go with this. However, the top is perfect for what we need and looks so cute on her.
True to size, adorable, and so easy to put on and take off.
Great suit as usual! Easy on/off. Great quality zipper. Highly recommend.
Little Girl Zipper Rash Guard Swimsuit Set by SwimZip - "Ruffle Me Pretty" Pink
The Ruffle Me Pretty in Pink is super adorable. We have been buying SwimZip for two years now, this year we bought 3 for the season. The zip alleviates the struggle of puling a two piece swim top over my little ones head. Whether wet or dry, the top is easy to get on and off. Plus the rash guard top offers added protection from the sun. I find the suits to be true to size and of good quality. I prefer a shorts bottom option instead of the bikini bottom, but unfortunately this year it was not available. Definitely recommend SwimZip and would purchase from them again.