If you're headed somewhere warm for the holidays and looking for high quality light weight sun protection look no further - SwimZip has you covered (literally). SwimZip offers beautiful light weight cover ups that are perfect for walking the beach, or headed to the palapa for a yummy lunch. It provides awesome coverage and also UPF 50+ sun protection.
These little cuties just light up a room with their smile! We love seeing how parents photograph their kiddos in their SwimZip Gear. Qiana did such an amazing job capturing the joy of her kids just playing.
She is rocking her Sassy Surfer Rash Guard Set - it comes with a top and bottom - so you get your suit that she can rock the whole summer. Sassy Surfer comes in tons of different fun prints and styles.
These two cuties make the perfect pair. Fun Zipper Rash Guard as well as Little Adi Co Swim Bummies, and George Hats! Adorable!
How cute is this Dino-Mite sun suit. The bright orange is everyones go to on little men!! Packing to go to the beach with little kids for me was pretty stressful, so here are some of my essentials I don't go to the beach with out
1. Bogg Bag - huge bag that holds everything!
2. SwimZip Swimwear - UV protective swimwear
3. Salt Water Sandals - cute comfortable sandals
4. Spbang Snack Bag - a yummy stack - I like apple slices, to keep more water in the boys so they don't get dehydrated
5. Hello Beach Bag - a place to collect all their sand treasures
6. Sand Gone - best, fastest, easiest way to get sand off my boys.
7. A water bottle
8. Sun Screen
9. Sun Hat - A UV sun protective hat is great for kids to keep the sun out of their eyes, but also to not have to worry about extra sun burn.
Hope you have a blast at the beach!
Having a blast at the beach means NO MORE SUNBURNS. Sunburns hurt the day you get them, can hurt for a few days after, and did you know just a few bad sunburns can lead to skin cancer??
After being diagnosed with skin cancer at 26, I started SwimZip! I wanted to be sure I could keep my boys sun safe... and fashionable! Here is an adorable SwimZip called Hamptons Getaway in Green!
So, SwimZip was born. It is for all kids, all women, all men, it is for everyone every age, race, color ... everyone. "Anyone can get skin cancer. Skin cancer does not care what color your skin is, what political affiliation you have, what religion you are,” said Dr. Adam Friedman of Montefiore Medical Center in New York.
So, here is one of my favorite outfits for my boys when we are heading to the beach to just play in the sand. How do you dress your kids when you're heading to the beach?