How to Clean Your SwimZip and Skin Cancer Awareness Month
Posted on April 20 2015
One of the questions we often get is, "How Do I Clean My SwimZip?"
Before you toss it in the wash, here are a few tips to keep your SwimZip in mint condition for a long time!
1) If you've been in salt water or a chlorine pool, rinse your swimwear with COLD water immediately after wear. This helps to prevent any potential damage due to chemicals or natural elements.
2) Always hand rinse your SwimZip's with COLD water, with like colors, and use a mild detergent if needed. I wear mine for yoga and running, so they sometimes get a little sweaty--follow these wash instructions if this is the case for you, too!
3) Do not bleach your swimwear.
4) Line Dry or lay flat to dry. Never lay your swimwear on a towel that may bleed color onto your suit. Your SwimZip will dry quickly, so lay it out and let it dry.
5) Never hang your swimwear from a hook or obscure object as this can deform or stretch your clothing. It's truly best to shake out the water and lay it flat or drape it across the waist-line over a towel rod.
These instructions will keep your swimwear vibrant and in great condition for a long time.
MAY is Skin Cancer Awareness Month
Do you know someone who has been impacted by skin cancer? We are talking about skin cancer prevention, causes, and cases starting next month.
If you have a story you'd like to share, please email us with your photo and story.
Have a great MONDAY!!