Summer Camp Shirts with UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Posted on April 07 2014
Summer camp shirts
with UPF 50+ sun protection
are becoming a must for summer camps
. With all the time that kids are spending out in the UV
rays, it just makes sense for summer camps to utilize sun protective clothing
to help keep their kids sun safe!
Summer is just around the corner, and who isn't ready to enjoy the beautiful sun shine? We can all expect that the children are more than ready to enjoy the outdoors and sun shine as well. And with these warmer months quickly approaching, some of you may consider sending your children to a summer camp
or a fun mom's day out camp. SwimZip want to help you keep your child protected from the sun with UPF 50+ camp shirts
during the summer camp
can provide many great opportunities to learn, interact with other children, and develop independence. And of course, playing outside during the summer is so fun - there are jungle gyms, sandboxes, water tables, and of course kids imaginations! However, with this increased time spent outside there is consequently an increased risk for sunburn and skin cancer
, so it is our job to keep kids UV
protected with summer camp shirts
with UPF 50+
! Here are some scary and inconvenient statistics you may not be aware of:
- A white cotton t-shirt offers a UPF of 7, and only 3 UPF when wet (UV SwimZip Sunwear Line offers UPF 50+)
- It is recommended to wait minimum of 30 minutes after sunscreen application before going outdoors to get maximum protection
- It is recommended you reapply sunscreen every 40-80 minutes (more frequently if sweating or playing in water - this is exactly what they do at summer camp).
- One severe sunburn as a child doubles their risk of developing melanoma later in life.
Because of the clear connection between kids, outdoor UV
exposure, and summer camps
- SwimZip is looking for summer camp
owners and summer camp
councelers to reach out to us. We would love to give you an amazing discount on our summer camp shirts
with UPF 50+
for your campers - amazing prices, and then you won't have to worry about reapplying sun screen.
UV protection hopes in the future to partner with more and more summer camps
and companies that can help spread the word about sun safety and the need for effective sun protection - and how easy it can be!
If your child is going to summer camp
please pick up a summer camp shirt
with sun protection so they stay sun safe all summer long. Here are some great UPF 50+
UV protective shirts and swimsuits for girls
- See more at: http://liveinourskinz.com/2014/03/18/uv-skinz-goes-to-camp/#sthash.TolZpukE.dpuf
[caption id="attachment_7" align="aligncenter" width="625"]
Get the best summer camp shirts with UPF 50+ sun protection at SwimZip.[/caption]