Ideas for Kids at the Beach - SwimZip Sunsuits
Posted on May 19 2015
Okay, I love taking my boys to the beach, but there are a few tricks and things I just love to have.
1. A sun HAT! This is a must - then I don't have to worry as much about reapplying sun screen.
2. A warm layer. After splashing in the water all day, little ones can be tired, cold (and a little cranky). SO be sure to bring an extra dry layer. I love SwimZip UPF beach cover ups - they are long to still provide protection, and a soft cotton layer on the inside.
3. A fun shell or rock collecting bag. I love these Hello Beach Bag that have mesh on the bottom. They are perfect for collecting sandy things at the beach - the sand just falls right out (or putting sandy toys in at the end of a fun day).
4. Sun protective outfit! For kids under 2 years old, I love SwimZip Rompers! They are ADORABLE! And with a zipper that goes from the leg up to the neck they are super easy to pull on (and the diaper changes are a BREEZE!)! No more peeling an outfit off!
5. YOUR CAMERA! Take a few photos and then leave the camera at your SwimZIp Roundie towel - while you splash away with your kids!